Make ahead English muffin egg breakfast Sandwiches are always a good idea for fall crisp mornings. This is such an easy make ahead recipe too!
6 English muffins
9 eggs, scrambled
6 slices of ham
1-2 cups of shredded SHARP cheddar
4 tablespoons cooked bacon, crumbled
2 tablespoons melted butter
Freshly cracked black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Separate English muffins and place the bottom half in a 9 X 13 casserole dish.
3. Spread scrambled eggs over muffin bottoms, followed by the ham, cheese and bacon.
4. Place the remaining English muffins on top.
5. Brush muffins with melted butter.
6. Top with freshly cracked pepper.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Welcome to our Blog!
Just a girl who grew up wanting to play shop owner and be a school teacher too! I'm retired from teaching now, but I achieved both goals and now as a Stay-At-Home-Mama each day is a blessing to spend with my little family. I'm a born and raised Georgia girl and I adore everything Southern! I hope you enjoy my store blog where I'm happy to share new gift items and ideas, sales, recipes from my kitchen and more!